If you’re not the type to sip cognac on its own or you just couldn’t spring for the incredible but much more expensive Camus XO, he’s a cocktail to serve as an alternative. Enjoy!
Cognac Summit Cocktail
1 zest lime
4 thin slices Fresh Ginger
1 ½ oz. Cognac VSOP
2 oz. traditional lemonade
1 long piece cucumber peel
- Place the lime zest and ginger slices in an old-fashioned glass.
- Pour in 3/4 oz. of VSOP Cognac. Lightly press the lime and ginger 2 to 3 times using a pestle.
- Half fill the glass with ice. Stir well for 5 seconds using a bar spoon.
- Pour in 3/4 oz of VSOP Cognac. Add 2 oz. of traditional lemonade and the cucumber peel.
- Stir well for 5 seconds using a bar spoon. Serve immediately.