National Vodka Day Cocktails
It’s always fun to have an excuse to drink (not that people really need one). Whether it’s your half-birthday, a national holiday, or the anniversary of some important event, it does not matter. This Thursday, October 4th, is National Vodka day. So, all you vodka lovers, drink up. Here are a couple cocktails to help you along.
Chocolate Berry Martini
1/2 ounce Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Vodka
1 ounce Ketel One Vodka
4 ounces Cranberry Juice
Cranberries for garnish
1. Combine Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Vodka, Ketel One Vodka and cranberry juice into a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Shake contents, then strain into a martini glass.
3. Add cranberries for garnish.
1 1/2 ounces Ketel One Vodka
1 ounce Ginger Beer
1/2 ounce Cranberry Juice
1/2 ounce Fresh Lime Juice
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Add Ketel One Vodka, cranberry juice, fresh lime juice and orange bitters and shake vigorously.
3. Strain into a highball glass filled with ice and top with ginger beer.