Save time and energy with our Overnight Cinnamon Roll Casserole. Ingredients come together the night before – bread, milk, cinnamon and vanilla. Morning of, bake until golden brown. A final drizzle of traditional cream cheese frosting takes it to another level.
Overnight Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- 12 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups plus 3 tablespoons milk, divided
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground, divided
- 5 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 loaf challah bread, cubed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
3 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
Directions10 minsPrep time25 minsCook time
- Mix eggs, 1 1/2 cups of the milk, 1 tablespoon of the cinnamon, 3 teaspoons of the vanilla and baking powder in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add bread cubes; toss to coat well. Pour into 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Cover. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove casserole from refrigerator. Mix melted butter, brown sugar and remaining 1 tablespoon cinnamon in small bowl until well blended. Drizzle over casserole. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, mix cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar and remaining 2 teaspoons vanilla in small bowl until smooth. Slowly stir in remaining 3 tablespoons milk. Drizzle over casserole before serving.