Loaded with veggies and gooey cheese, Chef Anthony Stewart’s recipes are a delicious fit for any pizza-feast. A cheesy – and healthy – delight, this recipe is great on pizza, in wraps or on a sandwich.
Ricotta & Spinach Pizza
· ¼ cup chopped garlic
· ¼ cup finely chopped shallots
· 2 pounds fresh spinach
· ½ teaspoon Pritikin All-Purpose Seasoning *
· 1 pound fat-free ricotta cheese
· Whole wheat pizza crust
· In a medium-hot skillet, sauté garlic and shallots until
· Add spinach, stirring until the spinach breaks down.
· Remove from heat. Let cool. Drain liquid by squeezing
through a strainer.
· Mix in Pritikin All-Purpose Seasoning and fat-free ricotta cheese.
· Spread over whole wheat pizza crust and add any additional
· Bake at 450 degrees until crust is crunchy (about 8 minutes).
· Serve immediately.