St. Patrick’s day is almost upon us, and this year, instead of toasting with standard Irish beer, join in on the fun with Baileys! It’s the perfect little indulgence to honor the Emerald Isle. Kick off your celebrations with these Baileys cocktails that are guaranteed to get you in the Irish spirit.
The Smoky Aye
Created by Mixologist Kate Bolton
3/4 oz Baileys Original Irish Cream
3/4 oz Irish Whiskey
1/4 oz Campari
1 3/4 oz Freshly Brewed Coffee
1 1/2 oz Zested Orange Crème*
Grated Orange Zest for Garnish
*Zested Orange Crème Ingredients:
1 oz Heavy Cream
1/2 oz Simple Syrup
2 Large Orange Zests
Zested Orange Crème Preparation:
- Combine heavy cream, simple syrup and orange zests in a chilled cocktail shaker.
- Shake well into whipped cream consistency.
- Combine Irish whiskey, Campari and coffee in a footed coffee mug and stir.
- Pour in Baileys Original Irish Cream.
- Top with zested orange crème.
- Garnish with grated orange zest.
Footed Coffee Mug
The Dude’s Breakfast
Created by Mixologist Michael Lay
1 oz Baileys Original Irish Cream
1 oz Cîroc Vodka
3 oz Cold Brew Coffee
1 dash Angostura Bitters
Fresh Grated Nutmeg for Garnish
1. Combine Baileys Original Irish Cream, Cîroc, cold brew coffee and bitters in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well.
2. Strain contents into a double rocks glass over ice.
3. Garnish with a dash of fresh grated nutmeg.
Double Rocks Glass