This Summer, treat yourself, your friends, and your family to some refreshing cocktails courtesy of Q Drinks. These cocktails will help beat the heat and add the perfect touch to any pool party, barbecue or summer bash!
Q Summer Storm
– 5 ounces chilled Q Ginger Beer
– 2 ounces Dark Rum
– 1/4 ounce fresh lime juice
– 1 ounce chilled pineapple juice
– 1 pineapple slice, for garnish
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add rum and lime juice and shake well. Pour Q Ginger Beer into a highball glass filled with ice, then top with the shaken rum. Garnish with a pineapple slice
Watermelon Woo Woo
– 6 ounces Q Ginger Beer
– 1 ounce gin
– 2 ounces watermelon juice
– 1/2 small lime, juiced
– Lime wedge, for garnish
– Place chunks of watermelon in a blender and blend well until watermelon is pureed. Strain over a fine mesh strainer into container. Save juice and discard pulp. Combine watermelon juice, gin and lime juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well and strain into a tall glass filled with ice. Top with Q Ginger Beer and gently stir. Garnish with a lime wedge.