For those looking for delicious disesh that won’t overwhelm our waistlines, here’s a quick and easy recipe from Steve Lindner, go-to healthy chef and founder of Zone Manhattan – a Lobster, Pea and Pablano Enchilada. Enjoy!
- Lobster – 1 ¼ lb.
- Crepes -12
- Pea Tendrils
- Veggies for Filing- onions, Peas, Lime Juice and Zest, cilantro, Roasted Pablano
- Cooked Black Beans – ½ lb
- Green Squash – 1 c. Diced Small
- Snow Peas – ½ c. Sliced Small
- Grilled White Corn Cut off cobb
- Chayote- ½ c Small dice
- Baby Pepper- 1cs Sliced Round and Roast
- Monterey Jack cheese – ½ pc.
- Roasted Tomatillo and Green Pea Salsa
- Tomatillo- 5 ea Dice and Roast
- Lime- 1 Juice and Zest and Cilantro
- Avocado- ½ Diced
- Whole Wheat Crepes
- Cook Lobster for 15 min in boiling water, cool and remove meat and dice.
- Sauté Veggies for filling until cooked, then cool.
- Mix Lobster and Veggies, add Juice and Zest of ½ a lime. This and cheese is your filling for the enchilada.
- Trim Crepe and Roll Enchilada. These can be made in advance and heated for 1 ½ min in a micro with Cheese and Salsa on top. Whole Wheat Crepe as Tortilla, Roll and Warm in Micro for 1 ½ min.
- Season Black Beans with Cilantro, Toasted Cumin and Lime Juice and Zest. Add Orange Grape Tomatoes, Diced Vegetables and roasted Corn. Mix. This can be made in advance and heated for 1 ½ min in a micro after warming sprinkle over Pea Tendrils.